- 0.1 GOOGLE ANALYTICS PLUGIN FOR WORDPRESS
- 0.2 QUICK & EASY GOOGLE ANALYTICS SETUP
- 0.3 GOOGLE ANALYTICS DASHBOARD + REAL TIME STATS
- 0.4 UNIVERSAL TRACKING + PAGE LEVEL ANALYTICS
- 0.5 ECOMMERCE AND ADS TRACKING
- 0.6 CUSTOM DIMENSIONS, EVENTS TRACKING, AND MORE
- 0.7 FULL MONSTERINSIGHTS FEATURE LIST
- 1 Related
GOOGLE ANALYTICS PLUGIN FOR WORDPRESS
We believe that you shouldn’t have to hire a developer to add Google Analytics to your website. That’s why we built MonsterInsights, a complete Google Analytics for WordPress plugin that’s EASY and POWERFUL.
Simply put, we show you the stats that matter.
With almost 15 million downloads, MonsterInsights is the most popular Google Analytics plugin for WordPress.
At MonsterInsights, the user experience is our #1 priority. Our tracking settings and workflows make MonsterInsights the most beginner friendly google analytics plugin in the market.
This plugin is the lite version of the MonsterInsights Pro plugin that comes with all the analytics features you will ever need including ads tracking, ecommerce tracking, custom dimensions tracking, popular post tracing, events tracking, and tons more. Click here to purchase the best Google Analytics plugin for WordPress now!
We took the pain out of connecting with Google Analytics and made it easy.
QUICK & EASY GOOGLE ANALYTICS SETUP
Easily setup Google Analytics on your site without touching any code.
Google Analytics for WordPress plugin by MonsterInsights allows you to track your blog visitors easily and always stays up to date with the newest features in Google Analytics.
It just works. No need to copy/paste code anywhere. This is the best way to handle Google Analytics in WordPress.
GOOGLE ANALYTICS DASHBOARD + REAL TIME STATS
MonsterInsights makes analytics easy. You can see your site’s performance at a glance with our Google Analytics Dashboard right inside your WordPress admin area.
Works everytime! This plugin has worked with every version of WordPress I’ve ever used. Very reliable.
UNIVERSAL TRACKING + PAGE LEVEL ANALYTICS
The page level analytics show you exactly which pages and sections on your website are the most popular.
Analytics for PROs! This plugin brings it all, great features and helpful info to easily see what you are doing.
Frank van der Sluijs
ECOMMERCE AND ADS TRACKING
MonsterInsights Ecommerce addon helps you add Google Analytics Ecommerce tracking to your WordPress WooCommerce and Easy Digital Downloads store.
You can add eCommerce tracking with literally 1 click, and start tracking popular products, average order value, ecommerce conversion rate, and more.
With our Ads tracking addon, publishers can easily track the performance of their Google Adsense inside their Google Analytics dashboard.
CUSTOM DIMENSIONS, EVENTS TRACKING, AND MORE
I like how simple it is for client users and how I can turn on the advanced features for myself to get all the details right.
FULL MONSTERINSIGHTS FEATURE LIST
- Quick and Easy Setup – Easily setup Google Analytics for WordPress with just a few clicks (no coding needed)
- Real Time Stats – See real time stats inside your Google Analytics dashboard.
- Universal Tracking – Get better insights with Google Analytics’ universal tracking.
- Google Analytics Dashboard – See the stats that matter from right inside your WordPress dashboard.
- Ecommerce Tracking – Add Google Analytics tracking for WooCommerce and Easy Digital Downloads store.
- Ads Tracking – Track your Google Adsense ads with Google Analytics.
- File Download Tracking – Enable file download stats with just a click.
- Link Tracking – Track your outbound link clicks with Google Analytics.
- Events Tracking – Track custom button and banner clicks with Google Analytics.
- Custom Dimensions Tracking – Enable Google analytics custom dimensions tracking for WordPress.
- Author Tracking – See who’s the most popular author with Author tracking.
- Popular Post Tracking – See which blog post and section is the most popular.
- Custom Post Type Tracking – Track the performance of your custom post types.
- Referral Tracking – See how visitors are finding your website to better focus your marketing efforts.
- Performance Tracking – Control the performance rate and sample rate for your Google Analytics report.
- Google Analytics Tools – Helpful tools for Google analytics.
- Want us to add something else?
Simple, yet powerful.
Hope you like this article, if you did make sure you give it a thumbs up and a good comment down below.