I have been thinking for a couple of weeks to try this new thing on my WordPress blog i.e., Click to tweet. Because by adding click to tweet button across your blog article you can drastically increase your blog tweets on Twitter and better chance to earn more twitter audience that might turn into your loyal readers if they like what you do on your blog.
So, in this article I am going to help you with embedded click to tweet inside of your blog articles. Stay tuned and follow the tutorial so you don’t miss out on any step.
Better Click To Tweet WordPress Plugin
It is one of the most useful yet effective way to add click to tweet button in your WordPress site. This plugin allows you to easily create tweetable content for your readers.
[bctt tweet=”Using a simple shortcode, your selected text is highlighted and made tweetable.“]
Features of Better Click to Tweet plugin
- Now fully customizable if you know CSS.
- Easily remove the “via”
- Selectively remove the URL from the resulting Tweet
- For the SEO-conscious: make links nofollow.
- Login to your blog
- Go to “Plugins” → “Add New”
- Either search the plugin Better Click to Tweet or “Upload” at the top of the page if you have ‘better-click-to-tweet.zip’ on your computer
- Once, installed go and activate the plugin