Create an Under Construction Page, Maintenance Mode Page or a Landing Page that takes less than a minute to install & configure. This plugin won’t waste your time! UCP is simple, fast, efficient & user-friendly.
A simple, no-nonsense plugin for all those situations when you have to hide the site behind an Under Construction page for a while.
- Under construction mode – off / on
- Automatic End date & time – automatically disable construction mode on a set date
- Google Analytics Tracking ID – enable tracking via Google Analytics
- Custom CSS – adjust any part of the page to fit your needs
- Title – page title, for SEO
- Description – page description, for SEO
- Headline – main headline/title
- Login Button – show a discrete link to the login form, or WP admin if you’re logged in
- Content – anything you need to display, from styled text to images
Here 15 Social icons names to choose for free.
Whitelisted Users – users who see the site, instead of maintenance page
Who is this plugin for?
For anyone who wants to display a under construction / maintenance page while they’re doing work on their site.
Sure! It works 100% with all themes.
None. Once you disable the under construction mode your site will function as it did before.
Make sure your user role (probably admin) is selected under Access – Whitelisted User Roles option and open the site while logged in.
Open your site and force refresh browser cache (Ctrl or Shift + F5). If that doesn’t help it means you have a caching plugin installed. Purge/delete cache in that plugin or disable it. If that fails too contact your hosting provider and ask them to empty the site cache for you.
- Users Reviews
Works as advertised, easy to install and configure.
Shows a nice clean page to visitors, leaves you free to do your work.
I like the addition of the social buttons, and the options they give you for page displays, plus the option to allow search engines to continue to “see” your pages.