HTML is one of the basic web language that helps you to make new static websites. But after the invention of WordPress you can now install WordPress and create 12 different kind of sites with WordPress. Easy way to add HTML forms in WordPress is here.
In this article, I have come with new WordPress HTML forms that you can use within your WordPress sites.
How to add HTML Forms in WordPress
HTML Forms is not just another form plugin because it comes with some pretty amazing features. You can’t even call it as yet another form builder of WordPress. However, you might wanna learn about adding HTML forms in your WordPress sites with this method. It is completely lightweight more than any other WordPress plugin i.e., Contact Form 7, Gravity Forms, etc. While form builders can be great for some, but they limit the flexibility and make your site slow.
HTML Forms Plugin Features
Most form builders drastically make your site slower but choosing HTML forms plugin is better alternative to HTML forms for WordPress users. HTML Forms can help you with the following things:
- Full control over the form HTML.
- No limitations
- Field validation
- You can configure an unlimited amount of actions to run when a form is successfully submitted (to send an email to yourself and another to the person that submitted the form)
- Each form submission is automatically saved in your database and can be viewed in a simple table format
- In these emails, you can access your form field values by referencing the field name (example:
- Hide form or redirect to URL after a successful submission
- Developer friendly
- Configurable form messages
Add HTML Forms in WordPress Steps
Just install HTML Forms plugin on your site and you will see in your WordPress sidebar that HTML forms option is made available where you can make forms and copy shortcode to paste on your pages to display HTML form.
Hope you like this article, if you did make sure you give it a thumbs up and a good comment down below.