The keyword has to work your website to rank in google, don’t forget to Google webmaster tool, you can do by yourself learn our website to give the best ideas with sharing step by step knowledge.
- Wikiwon (@ Wikiwon2) Septembrie 1, 2017
WHAT THE PERCENTAGE???
Suppose you have 100 words on your web page (not including HMTL code used for writing the web page), and you use a certain keyword for five times in the content. The keyword density on that page is got by simply dividing the total number of keywords, by the total number of words that appear on your web page. Because keyword density is a percentage of the total word count on the page, multiply the above by 100, that is 0.05 X 100 = 5%
Remember, that this rule applies to every page on your site. It also applies to not just to one keyword but also a set of keywords that relates to a different product or service. The keyword density should always be between 3% și 5%.
Simple steps to check the density:
- Copy and paste the content from an individual web page into a word-processing software program like Word or Word Perfect.
- Go to the ‘Edit’ menu and click ‘Select All’. Now go to the ‘Tools’ menu and select ‘Word Count’. Write down the total number of words in the page.
- Now select the ‘Find’ function on the ‘Edit’ menu. Go to the ‘Replace’ tab and type in the keyword you want to find. ‘Replace’ that word with the same word, so you don’t change the text.
- When you complete the replace function, the system will provide a count of the words you replaced. That gives the number of times you have used the keyword in that page.
- Using the total word count for the page and the total number of keywords you can now calculate the keyword density.
Sper ca iti place acest articol, dacă ai făcut asigurați-vă că da o degetele în sus și un comentariu bun de mai jos în jos.