Today I’m very excited to write an article about this topic, Why Indian Railway Stations is the top most?
Because of the Indian railways very largest in the world popular stations.
Must-have for all train travelers in India! Now also available in हिंदी!
Quickly Check the PNR Status of your Train Tickets Today!
You should take the quick tickets by the train…
Indian Railway PNR& IRCTC Info Is your one stop app for all your Indian Railway and IRCTC train inquiry needs with the most elegant, thoughtful and easy-to-use UI. It boasts with fast IRCTC PNR Status checking, that’s a lot easier and quicker than Indian Railways site.
Note: When you buy a ticket from IRCTC, you will get a unique 10 digit number called PNR number. This PNR Number is your Passenger Name Record Locator. You can find your PNR Number at the top-left corner of your ticket. With the help of our app (using your PNR number), you can find information related to your ticket booking status, coach number of train, a list of the passenger, and much more.
Using your 10 digit IRCTC PNR Number, you can get the PNR status details from indianrail.gov.in servers using our app within minutes. Moreover, you would be able to know if your ticket is confirmed or not.
Here is a list of some of the features :
- PNR prediction for waitlisted tickets
- Load progress indicator
- Improvement in Trains B/W display
- Behind-the-scene performance enhancements
- Trains B/W Stations
- Tweaks to Time Table loading & caching, PNR sharing
- Updated PNR station list
- Find information on trains running between any 2 stations including fare and real-time seat availability info.
- Spot your train to know the live train running status was never easier! Get accurate live train running status for all your trains. You can see the live train running status in two different views – Desktop Live Train Status and Mobile Live Train Status.
- Get PNR status, receive automatic status updates and travel reminders.
- Get trains schedules, coaches, pantry, catering, and platform information.
1. Howrah -23 Platforms
Howrah Junction railway station is one of 4 railway stations serving the city of Kolkata, located.
2. New Delhi -16 Platforms
New Delhi railway station handles over 350 trains on daily basis with 16 platforms
3. Sealdah -20 Platforms
The North terminals of Sealdah has 13 platforms and South section consists with 7 platforms.
4. Chennai Central -15 Platforms
Chennai station has 15 railway platforms to handle long-distance trains with 3 platforms exclusively for suburban trains.
5. Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus -18 Platforms
Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus has 18 bay platforms, 11 platforms are for long distance out-station trains,
Live running train status, time tables, station status, PNR inquiry, a unique berth & seat calc, and reservation date calc for Indian Railways. Amaze your co travelers by telling them “Hmmmm.. we are running twenty minutes late”, without looking outside! You can also add home screen widgets & quick★marks for ultra-quick, one-touch access to train, station & PNR status and time tables, and even search trains by voice with “Train Mic”, in app & new widget. Time tables & PNR statuses are cached offline for quick rechecking. Featuring the handy berth & seat calculator: for the times when you want to quickly know whether it’s a lower berth or an aisle seat… …and the reservation date calculator: to find the reservation opening date for a given date of travel, and also set reminders for it.
- A Message System is in place to notify user of every activity happening within the game, offering suggestions when deemed necessary to information about penalty and bonus. The categories are Speed, Station, Track Switch, Route, Signal.
- Multiple weather and time options.
- Passengers: Special attention has been given to create passengers who look and dress like Indians.
- Stations: The stations are designed to capture the feel of being in any Indian railway station. From the food kiosks to the advertisement boards, the attention to detail is extreme.