Nougat Launcher is an Android™ 7.0 Nougat style launcher with many enhanced features; Native and feature-rich.
– Latest Android 7.0 Nougat launcher style, available for Android 4.1+ devices
– Keep Android native experience, yet with MANY enahanced handy features
– Theme support, many beautiful themes and icon pack
– Three Drawer style: Vertical+Compact, Vertical+Sections, or Horizontal
– Gesture support, many gestures
– Hide App feature, you can even lock apps
– Drawer A-Z fast scroller, help you find and open app quickly
– Widgets classified by apps
– Grid size option
– Search bar option
– Swipe down to search in drawer
– Drawer color and drawer card options
– Icon size, icon label options
– Cool circle animation
– Lock desktop
– Unread counts
1. Add option for search page style
2. Optimize drawer horizontal animation
3. Optimize details in setting
4. Optimize edit mode
5. Fix bugs
1. New search page
2. Optimize drawer card
3. Fix can’t get weather
1. Release Prime KEY to remove ad, thanks for your support to Nougat Launcher’s continual development
1. Add double tap to lock screen
1. Add unread counts
1. Add weather widget
If you like Nougat Launcher, please rate us, thanks a lot
I like the style and the Launcher is fast and responsive even with a custom icon pack – the only problem i encountered is that the weather and clock widget keeps showing the degrees in farenheit, not Celsius. I have tried changing the settings but it keeps reverting back to farenheit! This is not an issue on other devices. I am using a huawei p8 lite, please do something about it! It’s really annoying!
I would buy this launcher if I could select an independent wallpaper for landscape view of home screen, and if the scaling of widgets would work better when tilting the phone into landscape. Plus ability to change color and transparency of folders' background and individual apps' icons. This would make the launcher much better, and I would definitely support you by paying to get rid of ads. For now I'll keep the launcher until the ads bugs me enough, and then I'll go back to stock launcher.
I like it ..however no matter how many times i adjust my settings , my wallpaper wont stop changing. This is very annoying because i dislike about 90% of them. Its just strange that a launcher would even have this setting. I was prompted to choose a wallpaper when i installed it. It took me 15 minutes to decide on 1 and then poof gone. What am i doing wrong ?
Nice little launcher, doesn't take up a lot of resources. However, everytime an app updates it appears in the app drawer - despite still being ticked in the hidden list. Also, every now and then it will show my recent apps despite me turning that feature off - I assume this is to do with ads but it's still annoying.
Amazing, it's not just made my phone's looks great I found my self surprised that now my apps seems to take much less time to launch then it used to, I don't know the reason but it's faster now previously there used to be slight lag but now seems like my apps launch on an instant. Awesome launcher I love it .
It's good, I like all the gestures you can do on the home screen. Something weird happened to my clock though, it just disappeared. I need my clock to be back on there, I want to find a way you can fix that. How do you fix it and put the clock back on the home screen?
Is this true that the only good thing to this is the android 7 feel? Home screen and apps muddle over icons, weather widget doesn't show day or night. Default location excravos airport? Hope there's no poaching permissions for search engine betterment!!!!!
Hope you like this article, if you did make sure you give it a thumbs up and a good comment down below.