Create an Under Construction Page, Maintenance Mode Page or a Landing Page that takes less than a minute to install & configure. This plugin won’t waste your time! UCP is simple, fast, efficient & user-friendly.
A simple, no-nonsense plugin for all those situations when you have to hide the site behind an Under Construction page for a while.
- Under construction mode – off / on
- Automatic End date & time – automatically disable construction mode on a set date
- Google Analytics Tracking ID – enable tracking via Google Analytics
- Custom CSS – adjust any part of the page to fit your needs
- Title – page title, for SEO
- Description – page description, for SEO
- Headline – main headline/title
- Login Button – show a discrete link to the login form, or WP admin if you’re logged in
- Content – anything you need to display, from styled text to images
Here 15 Social icons names to choose for free.
- Mìneachadh gràmair
- Cuir post-dealain
Whitelisted Users – users who see the site, instead of maintenance page
Who is this plugin for?
For anyone who wants to display a under construction / maintenance page while they’re doing work on their site.
Sure! It works 100% with all themes.
None. Once you disable the under construction mode your site will function as it did before.
Make sure your user role (probably admin) is selected under Access – Whitelisted User Roles option and open the site while logged in.
Open your site and force refresh browser cache (Ctrl or Shift + F5). If that doesn’t help it means you have a caching plugin installed. Purge/delete cache in that plugin or disable it. If that fails too contact your hosting provider and ask them to empty the site cache for you.
An dòchas gun còrd an aiste seo, ma rinn sibh a 'dèanamh cinnteach gu bheil thu ga thoirt a-òrdaig agus deagh beachd sìos gu h-ìosal.