Google Play store
On 6 Am Màrt 2012 Google Play Store a chur air bhog. Google-cluiche ris an canar sgaoileadh didseatach seirbheis. Google Play Store obrachadh agus leasachadh le Google seirbheis. airson luchd-cleachdaidh, tha e leigeil a-nuas Opera iarrtasan air Android. Tha e ri fhaotainn cuideachd ceòl, irisean, leabhraichean, a phrògraman telebhisein agus filmichean.
On 11 Am Màrt 2015, fhuair iad a 'tabhann innealan Google Hardware. air Android, bhon stòr-cluiche, faodar a Luchdaich a-nuas dìreach. mar de 2016 luchd-cleachdaidh a luchdachadh a-nuas thairis 82 billean aplacaidean ach ann an 2017 it grows up with 2.7 million apps Under Different Google play banner this service is operating, these are Google Play Books, Google plays Music, Google Play Games, and Google Play Movies & TV. Now it is expanded and helps to other each service.
The Android market was announced by Google on August 28, 2008, but for people, it was available on October 22 and added content filtering in December 2010.
EBook store was launched on December 6, 2010. It is making the large collection in the world. Music launched on Google play store in November 2011.
Android Applications grew up over 2.7 millean, as of 2017 and it happened by Google Play Store now it can be purchased in over 145 dùthchannan. These all apps can be distributed by Developers who are in over 150 locations and they get 70% price of Application and other remaining 30% receive distribution partner. As alpha or beta tests there it is allowed to developers of release, an early version of apps. One more thing is that music games and books can be ordered.
Of it is another app Google play Store where Games provide an online game service for Android App, people can play a game online here. Ann 2013 this service was launched on the Google I\O at Developers conference and as On 24 An t-Iuchar 2013, the standalone mobile app launched which is very interesting for users.
Another app is of Google Play Store is Google play music which is online music service where people can listen to music online. Recently it has grown up over 40 million songs and gives free storage for up to 50000 songs. As of January 2017, Google music play is found in 64 dùthchannan. It is a most entertaining app for those who are fond of music, for singers or listener…
As of January 2017, ann an 75 dùthchannan, Google play Books is available now, it is very useful for the writer, for a poet for children for those people who want to read different books. It is a digital distribution service. Now people can purchase over 5 million eBooks and people also can upload their work in PDF and EPUB file formats, Suas gu 1000.
Movies and TV shows
Another app of Google Play Store for Movies and for TV Shows it can be used .where people can watch different movies or TV shows. Google play Movies & TV is a video on demand service. It offer movies and TV shows to purchase which depends on availability. According to 1017, movies are available in over 110 dùthchannan, and TV shows just available in Australia, An Ostair, Canada, An Fhraing, A' Ghearmailt, Japan, Switzerland, the united state and the United Kingdom.
An dòchas gun còrd an aiste seo, ma rinn sibh a 'dèanamh cinnteach gu bheil thu ga thoirt a-òrdaig agus deagh beachd sìos gu h-ìosal.