Installing drivers in a PC or a laptop is a simple task. However, Android CDC drivers don’t come as an executable record or envelope download and Install Android CDC Driver Manually | package. So you manually need to install them in your system. The process is somewhat hard yet not complex. Simply follow all the steps carefully to install the Android CDC driver Manually.
You should download the following documents before you start installing an Android CDC driver on your PC. Downloads join for all the benefits are recorded underneath:
After you have downloaded the document effectively, unfasten it, and save the records on your desktop. We will require these records in the upcoming steps of manual installation.
Steps to Install Android CDC Driver
Here are the steps which you have to follow so as to install an Android CDC driver. Please make sure to follow all the steps carefully.
- As an issue of first importance, open device administrator on your PC. You can simply open it by Settings > Control Panel > Device Manager. You can likewise open it by pressing Win + R key and then type “devmgmt.MSC” and press enter.
- At the point when you open Device Manager, click “Activity” on the top left corner. At that point click on “Include inheritance equipment” choice.
- This will open Add Hardware Wizard. Simply click on the Next button.
- Presently, Select Install the Hardware that I manually Select from a rundown (advanced) and Click on Next Button.
- Under “common equipment types” > select on show all devices and click nextButton.
- Presently you need to pick the driver area. Click on the “Have Disk” button and find the “Android_Gadget_CDC_driver.inf “on your PC.
- When your driver is listed in the clear territory, click on Next to proceed.
- Presently, another Windows Security Dialog Box will open. Select Install this driver software at any rate.
- Click on the Finish button to close the Add Hardware Wizard. Android CDC drivers are installed effectively.
Download Here: Click to download
Read: Microsoft Drivers
So this is the means by which you can physically install an Android CDC driver on your PC. In the event that you are facing issues with any of the steps given above, you can ask in the comments section underneath. We will be glad to help you out.