Niche Website is a small website focused on one particular topic which shares all the information relevant to the topic that is both useful and interesting for the target audience. A niche website can be of few pages or even of hundreds of pages depending upon the size of the niche.
- People who have an interest in a very specific topic within a large domain. For e.g. In large a domain like Yoga, you can choose specific sub-domain such as ‘Yoga to lose weight.’
- People who love to talk, write, explain and have the ability to persuade.
- Ability to create Niche website based on specific sub-domain using WordPress, Blogger or other available software and tools.
- Ability to promote niche website using social media, ads etc.
Time Required For Starting A Niche Website
You can start a Niche Website within a day. But creating a good content for the website might take time.
Tips & Tricks
- Write out as many niche site ideas as you can, using the sub-domain that interests you the most.
- Narrow down your niche idea based on finding the answers to the following questions: What is the audience size of your niche?Is your audience known for spending money for purchasing the niche related products?Are there multiple products available which you review on your site?Are there affiliate programs that provide more than 50% commissions?What is your investment budget?
- Create at least 10 articles of rich content containing 1000 words, those articles will provide great value to your niche targeted audience.
- Sign up for at least 2 affiliate programs that offer products related to your niche with more than 50% commissions.
- Do keyword research and find at least 15-20 niche relevant search terms and try to rank your site for them.
- Try to network with the owners of the authority blogs in your niche and find guest blogging opportunities.