VLC APP For Android And iPhone
Every time when I play videos on media player I found the different issues like the sound issue and the screen issues. Are you all are also sick of it like me?
If yes, then you all should read this further article, here coming one of the Best media players which is VLC Media Player. I myself found it the best ever it can be used on all Windows, Mac OS, iPhones, Linux and of course on Android.
VLC Media Player is absolutely Free and Open Source cross-platform multimedia player, It plays all type of multimedia files as well as DVDs, Audio CDs, VCDs and network streaming protocols.
VLC Media Player plays Audio with a complete database, and its play all weird audio and video formats like; WMV, MP3, DV Audio, DVD, Vobsub, USF (Universal Subtitle Format), OGM, AMR TrueAudio and so on…
VLC Media Player is an Offline installer, has compatibility of 32 bit and it’s license is completely free for all user doesn’t matter if they are iPhone users or are Android users, or are using their PC setup. It is Free for all.
- VLC Media Player helps to play all local video and audio files
- VLC Media Player support all files
- VLC Media Player has included all codes with no separate download
- Read More: 3+ Best Car Parking Games for Android 2018
- VLC Media Player has a media library for audio and video files
- VLC Media Player support all subtitles video
Required System to run VLC Media Player
- 256MB RAM
- 50MB free space
- Intel Pentium Processor III or later