Instagram is a simple way to capture and share the world’s moments. Follow your friends and family to see what they’re up to, and discover accounts from all over the world that are sharing things you love. Join the community of over 500 million people and express yourself by sharing all the moments of your day––the highlights and everything in between, too.
Use Instagram to:
Post photos and videos you want to keep on your profile grid. Edit them with filters and creative tools and combine multiple clips into one video.
- Share multiple photos and videos (as many as you want!) to your story. Bring them to life with text and drawing tools. They disappear after 24 hours and won’t appear on your profile grid or in the feed.
- Go live to connect with your friends and followers right now. When you’re done, live stories disappear.
- Send disappearing photos and videos, text messages and posts from your feed to groups and friends with Instagram Direct.
- Watch stories and live videos from the people you follow in a bar at the top of your feed.
- Discover stories, photos, and videos you might like and follow new accounts on the Explore tab.
- Send a photo or video reply to specific posts, photos, and videos in your inbox. Your reply will automatically include a sticker of what you’re replying to, and you can draw on the sticker.
- Open a split-screen mode by tapping the sticker.
Download and start capturing immediately. No sign up or account required.
There’s just one button! The app takes 10 photos and stitches them together, speeds up the video and then loops it back and forth.
Share your videos on Instagram and Facebook right from the app, or share them later from your camera roll.