Android 8.0 Oreo Released By Google:
If have been using Nougat 7.0 Android version for a while now, then you will be happy to hear that Google has released Android’s new version called ‘Oreo’.
Oreo is one of the famous black chocolate ice cream biscuits that we all know about. Also, all Android’s version names are the names of famous deserts all around the world. haha! No doubt, that Android Oreo version is going to be the famous as biscuits.
So, I’m happy to see that Google has released the latest version of the Android operating system (OS), named after Oreo chocolate biscuits.
Oreo comes with the “picture-in-picture” mode which helps the Android users to run some of its apps in the small corner of the smartphone’s screen allowing its users to multitask at the same time.
As expected, Android Oreo software update will be received on Google’s own Nexus and Pixel phones. It is also expected to the Android smartphones which are already running on Nougat 7.0 or 7.1.1 may receive software update a bit slower.
- Notification diarrhea is coming out with a smooth idea of controlling volume notifications on their devices.
- Smart copy-and-paste highlights an entire address, telephone number or web addresses
- Like Doze app, the Android Oreo helps you to limit how many system resources apps can use while they are running in the background, to reduce memory use and battery use
- Instant Apps, which lets some services invoke parts of their Android apps (even if people have not installed them)
- A redesigned set of emojis is coming in the latest version of Android Oreo which you can see below and it is much like the ones seen on Apple’s iOS
Hope you like this article, if you did make sure you give it a thumbs up and a good comment down below.