Halo, Everybody, I Know you are waiting for my new articles with more information like your real life to read for getting etc details, today I sharing to you Pool Billiards Pro this game are provided to you some balls are send the pocket and getting the goals like to enjoy the Pool Billiards Pro game.
Welcome to the Pool Billiards Pro game! How about a nice little game of pool? This is the No.1 Pool game in Android market and it’s totally FREE.
- Realistic 3D ball animation
- Touch control for moving the stick
- 8 Ball Pool and 9 Ball Pool
- Single Player Mode:
- 4.1 VS Mode: Player vs. Computer/Player (with rules)
- 4.2 Time Mode – Straight Pool Game (no rules)
- Challenge (2 minutes time limit with high score record)
- Practice (no time limit but no high score record)
- Play Online Mode (with rules):
- Compete 1-on-1 with real players all over the world. Win the matches and take the chips at stake. You can use the chips to customize and upgrade your cues or enter into higher ranked matches!
- Arcade Mode: 180+ Challenging Levels (no rules)
Post patali: 3D Pool Ball Android App Top Most Popular Game For Free
How to play:
- VS Mode: Player vs. Computer/Player (with rules)
Play against the computer AI/Player with standard 8 ball rules or 9 ball rules. Touch the screen to adjust the direction and drag down the power-up in the RIGHT to strike. Touch and hold at any point to move the cue-ball and tap to confirm for Free-ball.
- Time Mode (no rules)
- The object of the game is to pocket your set of assigned balls. The more balls sink the higher scores you get. Touch the screen to adjust the direction and drag down the power-up in the RIGHT to strike.
The initial time limit of Challenge Mode is 2 minutes but once you sink a ball you will get additional time. As all the balls have been cleared, the pool will create a new group of balls to keep the game going on. Also, you can play the Practice Mode which has no time limit but no high score record.
- Arcade Mode (New and no rules)
- You need to pocket all the balls on the table within the given number of cues. There is no time limit and rules for this mode but watch out you have only limited number of cues.
Post patali: 8 Ball Pool Android App Top Most Popular Game For Free
Following above image, all updated are showed.
Notes: The permissions required in this game is only used for online leader board. Thanks.
- Pool Billiards Pro Reviews
Great game but... This could be one of the best billiard games but I think that it would be cool if you let the people chat while playing in multiplayer mode. You have phrases by default, and they're cool but you must let us type whatever we want. You could hide offensive words and that kind of things. Anyway, good game. I hope you update this option.
Trial conversations, In the beginning, I was content to communicate with other players with the prewritten comments. Upon further experience and becoming tired with same automatic replies. I would like to speak live to my opponents. On a trial basis to see if we show common respect. This would also give some of us the opportunity to meet new people from all the world. Noting that if conversations turned into verbal arguments then simply go back to the original arrangement. Please consider giving this a trial arrangement.
Great Very captivating and fun online game. But what if I decide to move to a new device or reset the old one, how can I get my game money and the level I've reached? What should I do? Are they connected with Google Play Games? And, please, include phrases: What are you waiting for? Are you high? Yes, No
Buggy Masters mode is glitchy when trying to add spin to the white ball, every time you tap the ball to alter spin the app freezes reverts to the previous shot replacing and balls you posted that break. The game owes me 27,000 chips now as lost 3 games as a result of this or at least could refund the betting amount of 15,000 chips. Please sort this issue out soon, otherwise would be a 4 or 5-star app. It's just really frustrating.
The best I could find but still... The text font for the menu and the menu, in general, is a huge minus for me and I know this is something subjective but yet, I'm pretty sure most people would prefer something more standard. If anything it would make your game look more serious. Also, and this is outside the review but I think if you could put Bluetooth multiplayer mode then it would instantly put your game so much ahead of the alternatives considering there is no pool game to deliver something like this at the moment.
Hope you like this article, if you did make sure you give it a thumbs up and a good comment down below.