Designed to be a Simple, Fast, Light Launcher, including native Android™ 7.0 Nougat launcher experience!
Features for Android™ N:
Swipe up to access app drawer.
Android 7.1 style for app drawer.
Android 7.1 style for home indicators.Features for Customization:
Features for Launcher Personalization:
Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
(NO ROOT \ without requiring ROOT-RIGHTS – simple to install, as a regular application) wrapper for devices with Android OS. In one application contains its own shutter and the status bar, launcher, pop-up notifications, setting device etc. All this works on almost any version of Android without root-rights requirements.
– Transparent custom status bar and curtain notifications in Android Nougat, within the project
– Pop-up notifications (for Android 4.1+)
– Just made Easter eggs, as in the Android Nougat
– Launcher in style Pixel Launcher, lightweight, with a bit of Google-interface launcher from the Android Nougat
– Its counterpart “Settings device” (standard design, the same as in Android Nougat)
You can open the shutter by simply clicking on the status bar, you do not interfere with the system.
Q: I have Android 7.0+ and some notice hanging in the curtain. Why would it?
A: It is necessary. Counter-question: why do you need on Android 7.0+ Nougat UI?
Q: Why is it sometimes icons in the launcher on the desktop disappear?
A: If there is insufficient memory icons no longer disappear.