Frequently posting news on your website or want to display your content in a dynamic way? Breaking news! WP latest posts are right there for you.
THE PLUGIN IS DIVIDED Into 4 MAIN CONFIGURATION TABS:
- Advanced parameters for date and all miscellaneous stuff
Perfect to present large information, easy for final users.
The Latest posts version 2 is now available, including a lot of amazing responsive themes, masonry themes, color chooser, unlimited widget, animation selection, automatic cropping for title and text (see hereunder).
BASIC FEATURES (ALL AVAILABLE IN THIS FREE, OPEN-SOURCE VERSION)
- Unlimited Latest posts instances
- Completely customizable news template
- Insert news blocks in the content editor with a button
- Display as a sidebar widget
- Select number of columns and pages in a news block
- Select number of elements (post, pages) to be loaded
- Dispatch and order content in each block with jQuery mouse drag-and-drop
- Select categories of the listed contents
- Limit the total number of displayed news items
- Select image source (featured image thumbnail, first image attachment, or post first image)
- Add custom margins around images
- Create carousel sliding news displays with a few clicks
- Full out-of-the-box support of WordPress default theme and most common custom themes and styling
- 6-month personal ticket support of professional level
- 4 responsive premium themes
- Masonry themes
- Timeline theme
- Unlimited sidebar widget instances
- Multiple instances per page
- Change animation type
- Choose from default image icon case there’s no image in content (upload it yourself)
- Support WordPress tag as content source
- Choose your “read more” text
- Select content by tags
- Default vector images
- Filter news by date
PHP 5.3 or better.
(PHP 5.2 or lower is no longer supported)
Hope you like this article, if you did make sure you give it a thumbs up and a good comment down below.