Fingerprint lock only works in Android 6.0+. Unlock more easily and quickly.
Add intruder selfie, private SNS and incognito browser.
Most downloaded app lock in Play Store. Protect privacy with password, pattern, fingerprint lock.
- #1 App lock in over 50 countries.
- Over 200 Million users, supporting 24 languages.
AppLock can lock Facebook, Whatsapp, Gallery, Messenger, Snapchat, Instagram, SMS, Contacts, Gmail, Settings, incoming calls and any app you choose. Prevent unauthorized access and guard privacy. Ensure security.
☞ AppLock can hide pictures and videos. Hidden pictures and videos are vanished from Gallery and only visible in the photo and video vault. Protect private memories easily. No pin, no way.
☞AppLock has random keyboard and invisible pattern lock. No more worry people may peep the pin or pattern. More safe!
- How to change password?
Open AppLock, Protect, Unlock Settings
- I hide AppLock icon, how to open AppLock now?
There are two ways to open it:
1. Enter #password in your dial pad, and tap call button.
2. Open domobile.com/applock in the browser.
- How to stop other people uninstall AppLock?
Please enable Advanced Protection in Protect of AppLock, so nobody can uninstall or kill AppLock without password. You can disable Advanced Protection when you don’t want it.
- How to uninstall AppLock?
After you enable Advanced Protection, nobody can uninstall AppLock without password. If you want to uninstall it, please disable Advanced Protection first.
- I forgot my password, How to find it?
Update to the latest version first. And then tap AppLock icon, click the icon at top right corner of lock page, tap ‘forgot password’.
1. Security answer: enter security answer, click ‘reset password’.
2. Security email: click ‘send code to security email’, input reset code, click ‘reset password’.
- I can not move in/out my photo in the vault.
Please check internal storage space, if only 10% free ,system will not let us to move file to vault.
- Account Type
There are 3 types of account in AppLock. You can choose it in Account Center. It is in the left menu of AppLock.
1. Premium: paid, premium features , no ad.
2. AD: free , premium features , ad.
3. Basic: free, no ad , no premium features.
- Lock apps with password lock, pattern lock, or fingerprint lock.
- Photo vault, hide pictures
- Video vault, hide videos
- Well designed Themes
- Customized background, select a favorite picture
- Default profiles: Unlock all, Guest
- Customized Profiles: set different locked app groups, change lock quickly
- Time Lock: auto-lock/unlock according to time
- Location Lock: auto-lock/unlock according to location
- Hide AppLock icon
- Advanced Protection: prevent AppLock being killed by task killer
- Random keyboard: prevent people peeping pin code
- Fingerprint、Force stopped cover
- Lock switch (WiFi, Bluetooth, mobile data, sync)
- AppLock widget: enable/disable AppLock with one tap
- Quick lock switch: Lock/unlock in notification bar
- Lock incoming calls
- Lock system settings to prevent a mess by kids
- Lock Google Play to prevent buy games
- Allow a brief exit: no need password, pattern, fingerprint again within set time
- Prevent uninstalling apps
- Low memory usage.
- Power saving mode to save battery
How do you uninstall App Lock?
GO to System Settings->Security->Device Administrators and uncheck “App Lock“. Now go to System Settings->Apps->Downloaded. Find and tap on App lock and tap on Disable or uninstall if you don’t find disable option.
How can you lock your apps?
After setting your password and preferences, tap on Lock Apps & Folders to beginlocking certain apps on your iPad or iPhone. Tap the app, then select Lock, or enable the Fast button on the top right which will simply let you quickly tap to lockand tap to unlock without needing to confirm every time.
How can I lock my gallery in Android?
Download Remo MORE software on your Android device and install the same. Select “Manage” option form the main window as shown in . After this, choose “Locker” option to lock files from your Gallery folder as depicted in . In the next screen, click on “Files” option to lock images on Gallery folder as shown in .
How do I lock my apps on my Android?
- Head to Android Market and search for APP Lock. …
- Upon first launch, APP Lock will ask you to enter an unlock password. …
- Enter a security question and answer. …
- You’ll see two tabs at the top of the screen: Application Lock and System Lock.
How do you change your password on App Lock?
open Applock, left menu, click settings. 2.choose Password lock, enter newpassword, re-enter password, click save. 3. choose Pattern lock, scroll the screen to the bottom and click pattern lock settings.
How do I delete CM Security?
Click cross icon on the CM Security icon, then CM Security will beuninstalled immediately. You can uninstall the app from settings > apps aswell or just hold the app (long press) and then drag to the uninstall option.
Hope you like this article, if you did make sure you give it a thumbs up and a good comment down below.